Woodstock or bust!

Happy February 1st everyone! Just got back from town a little while ago and thought I would share the beyond adorable pictures of Sadie and Pip that I got last night. And just so you know, I'm not neglecting Kira and Logan, I just haven't gotten around to their photoshoot yet. Anyway, everyone seems to sit still on the shelf for some reason and look directly at the camera. It seriously makes for fantastic face shots.

It seems like I was shouting that paragraph for some reason. Anyway, I suppose that's all for now. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Fat Bottom Girls by Queen

Here are the pics of Sadie & Pip from last night:

 Look at those bright glider eyes!

 Sleepy sugar glider. More like, "Enough with the pictures lady!"

 Sugar glider teeth.

 "What did you say about my teeth?"

 I don't know what to say about this one. It's just pure cuteness.

 Massive sugar glider close-up!

 "I'm sick, can I go back to my pouch now?"

 "No, wait, I'm better."

 "No, I'm sick."

 "No, I think I'm better!"

 "Okay no, I'm sick again."

 "Can I please go home now?"

 Medical Records... scary!


 KY Yours + Mine... Mmm!

Yes, this is an individually wrapped Belgian waffle! I found this at the store earlier this evening.

No comments: