Ah, that feels nice...

You know the feeling most people have when they hold a baby? Well that's the feeling I have when I hold a gun. There's just something so freeing and dominant about holding a gun, almost like you could accomplish anything, you know? No, you probably don't know. I'm just weird like that, lol. Well, LaVaughn is too, so it works out.

Anyway, LaVaughn and I decided to shoot country style today by setting up some cans on a table for target practice. Yup, that's how we roll. We used a .22 Rifle with a Scope, a .22 Handgun and Miss Sharon's .22 Automatic Rifle. It was good stuff. Not only did we hit our cans, but we shot our little table to pieces. That made me feel bad, considering my aunt gave it to us, but shooting the table didn't even cross my mind. Not sure why... but it was all in good fun. We plan on shooting again tomorrow, so hopefully we'll think of better things to shoot at.

Well, I guess I've rambled enough for now. Until tomorrow, stay safe and stay loaded...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Shoot To Thrill by AC/DC

Here are the pics:

 I think it's safe to say we can shoot a can if need be, lol.

The Pepsi can didn't get it as much, but it still got some. ;)

 This is a picture of my leg from last night. I have 3 mysterious scratches that appear to be from a medium to large cat... or possibly a werewolf!

 Zoe laying in LaVaughn's arms.

Zoe again. Seriously, how is this cat so gorgeous?

No comments: