The Zombie Apocalypse is upon us!

If you're like all the other people in the world, then you hear about the Miami Zombie Attack that happened at 2PM yesterday in Miami, Florida. I first heard about it from Zombie Zone News - whom I subscribe to on Facebook. I was astonished when I read the headline and couldn't hardly think straight!

As LaVaughn and I were saying, it isn't really a zombie attack until the victim dies, gets back up and repeats the process. Am I correct? Believe me when I say this - keep alert and watch the news! Z-Day could be upon us my friends. And if you're like us, the you have a Zombie Survival Kit and can break it out at any moment.

You can read more about the Miami Zombie attack over at the Miami Herald where the story originated. Their site has now been updated with a VIDEO of the entire attack! I must warn you... it's disturbing! Please be sure to check back frequently for updates as the story unfolds.

I'm going to end this blog with a couple pictures of the victims head. Again, I will warn you.. they are extremely graphic. Until next time - stay safe...

-Megan

Here are the pics:

 Miami Zombie Attack victim, Ronald Poppo. A 65 year old homeless man.

The damage done by Miami Zombie, Rudy Eugene, is unbelievable.

Here, the victim, Poppo, and his attacker, Eugene, lie on the street together after the attack was ended by office, Jose Rivera.

For more information go to - The Zombie Blog!


UPDATED THE URL!

No comments: