Late night pick-me-up -- plus an update!

I haven't had much to talk about the past couple days. I've sewn every single day that I wasn't working -- so basically working on my days off. Works for me, I love the money. I'm sure that's what I'll be doing this week as well. After all, I did just cut out FIVE cage sets! O.o Yeah, that's a lot even for me.

Remember that gorgeous rat set-up from last week? Well surprise surprise, the boys complete destroyed their gorgeous cage. The littler we got for their corner littler box was strung all over their entire cage. They also completely reorganized all of their things, which made the mess that much work. The litter is going bye bye forever. Sorry boys, looks like you'll be pooping on cold plastic.

After I cut out all the cage sets today, LaVaughn and I decided to get out of the house for a while and go to Poplar Bluff. We haven't been in quite some time, so it was warranted. Besides, we received a 20% off your entire purchase coupon from Payless that went into effect TODAY! How is that not awesome? Not to mention, everything in their store is 50% off, so we basically got 70% off our entire purchase. The total was $70ish before the coupon on $59 after - score!

We went to Walmart shortly after and grabbed a few things. Mainly grocery items, but we also left with some scotch tape. We grabbed Taco Bell and gas before leaving town. Speaking of gas, we were able to get E85 gas for $1.59 a gallon!!

I guess that's all for now. It's back to McD's tomorrow, then no telling what else for the rest of the week. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Pictures from today:

So festive.

Two of the sets I cut out.

Sleepy girl.

I can't wait to see this sewn up.

And 3 of these bad boys.

The drive to PB...



Payless!

You Saved: $81.59 -- Score one for savvy shopping!

Petsway was completely dead.

And also extremely sad. I want to take all the ratties home with me. :(

God why couldn't they have had these boots in my size!?!?

The cage set I did Friday.

Random festive pics from Saturday...



Norman's Xmas shoot from yesterday...


Such a creeper.






Creeper cats...




Snuggles with Norman after his photo session...







No comments: