Too warm for December...

It was so unbelievably nice outside today. Like so nice that I had to go outside and take pictures! What's up with this warm weather we're having? It's supposed to be winter! I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, but I know I'm not going to get it.

Anyways, LaVaughn and I sewed a couple cage sets today. Yes, I said LaVaughn and I! This is the first time she's sewn with me in a loooong time. It was fun and really helped speed up the process. I have two more sets to do for someone else tomorrow, as well as 4 Glider Buckets for another lady. Busy bee is me! If another lady does what she says and pays tomorrow, then I'll have yet another set to sew. Oy vey!

While I was outside soaking up the beautiful weather, I managed to take numerous pictures of Cersei and Jasper. They were the only ones that wanted to have anything to do with me, so it worked. And it's not like they wanted anything, they had just been fed not 10 minutes before. I felt loved.

After I finished my breath of fresh air, I decided to vacuum the house. Not just the kitchen and living room, the entire house! I also cleaned the rat cage and all the drop trays. I was so on point. I actually accomplished everything that I wanted today. Super happy about that! I need to changes pouches tomorrow after I sew. I also have to make HPW, fun fun. Not sure what else I'll do, if anything.

Gees this blog is pathetic! I normally have something to go with, but this is just like an opinion piece when I don't an opinion -- I'm just babbling! I suppose I should stop doing that and call it a day. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Several cat pictures from today:

She is such a love...






This boy looks so much like his mama.


Stunning.








LOVE this picture!

One of the sets we did today.

Pics from my phone from today:










No comments: