The New World...

So, I was in the middle of sewing a cage set earlier today when I got a call from Bonnie asking me if I could come in. Apparently she had someone quit on her today and needs me to start ASAP. She also asked me if I could come in a train some today. so after I finished my cage set I swallowed a cup of coffee and jumped in the shower.

It was super easy, honestly. The register is different, of course, so that's going to take some time to get used to. Other than getting the EBT purchases down, I think I've got this. I got there at 3 today and stayed until they closed at 8 -- yes, they close at 8! I love that!

I honestly can't wait to leave McDonald's and work there full time.

I messaged Cassie earlier today and told her that I needed to either put in my two weeks or go on leave. Since taking a leave of absence gets me out of there a week earlier, I went with that. So I guess next week is my last week. It's so weird! I'm really not bummed at all, I'm looking forward to it.

You know what I'm not looking forward to? Working at McDonald's tomorrow. The weather is going to be so nice, do you have any idea what that means? We're going to be INSANELY busy! Sigh...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are some random pics of Zoe from today, just because:






No comments: