A photoshoot and a trip to the hospital...

You remember me saying yesterday that I was doing Megan's senior pictures today? Well I did, but not before taking LaVaughn to the hospital...

LaVaughn went to her doctor a couple weeks ago for an ear infection -- also for having a big lump behind her ear. Her doctor put her on amoxicillin for 10 days and said if that didn't help, she'll need to be seen again.

Well the antibiotics didn't help at all and the lump was still there - another lump also joined the party. She called them today and asked if they could call her in a stronger antibiotic, but the nurse told her that it could be her mastoid and that she needed to go to the ER to get a CT scan. 

It didn't take us long to get dressed and head out the door.

My aunt and uncle came not 10 minutes after we got there and stayed the duration of the day. Since I had already made a promise to Megan, I decided that since family was there with LaVaughn, it would be okay if I drove from Farmington to Ironton to do her shoot. 

Luckily it wasn't LaVaughn's mastoid, but her lymph nodes instead. They were severely swollen due to a sever ear infection that never cleared up. Around the time they got released from the ER I was finishing up with Megan's pictures. They had to go to the pharmacy to get her meds, which game me time to finish everything up and drop Megan by her house. 

They made it to McDonald's to drop LaVaughn off 5 minutes before me, which wasn't bad.

All in all it was a VERY successful day with a great outcome in the end (with LaVaughn). I was super stressed. I've managed to go through some of the 975 pictures of Megan that I took and have a handful of them that I'm going to share. I'll keep most of them private for her, but I must share SOME of them with you all. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are just a FEW of the pics that I took of Megan today. Not bragging, but I think her senior pics turned out really, really well!






No comments: