An update, of sorts...

It feels like I'm disregarding the gliders and the joeys -- I think it's mainly because my glider fandom has moved to Instagram, so posting here just isn't as exciting. I still love posting here, of course, which is mainly what this update is about today.

I took new joey pics today, for starters. Only of Loras and Nubbins, the others are too wild and crazy for picture days, so they get a pass now.

Loras has imprinted on our hearts, so he will be staying here forever. We're not sure if we'll pair him to someone or just get him neutered, that's all still up in the air. Nubbins already has a home with a lady in Tennessee, which I'm grateful for. Dale is going to Christina next week to be shipped, which makes me sad. His brother isn't even remotely paid for, so it'll be a while before he goes anywhere. There's also a good chance Cordelia will go to her new home next week or the weeks after. I have to talk to the girl that's adopting her first.

I've been sewing like crazy this week. I have one set sold, possibly two others. I'll have to order fleece for the other two, so it'll be at least a week before I can get around to that. I think I only have a couple yards left. Sounds like it's time to order more fleece!

Oh, you remember how I rented The Division yesterday? Well that was a waste! I didn't get to play it ONE time! Apparently this game has to be connected to the internet at all times and required a HUGE 2.7 GB update. Do you have any idea how slow our internet is? It would take 15+ hours of constant downloading for a update that big. So the game had to go back today, unplayed. Sucks.

Well I guess that's all for now. Please enjoy a sampling of the joey pics that I took today below...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Lieutenant Dan:






Loras








No comments: