Happy Belated Birthday, Milla...

Milla's birthday was quite a few days ago -- 11 to be exact. I don't normally do birthday posts on my blog, those are for Facebook and Instagram, but I thought I would do so today, considering I have nothing else going on.

We did celebrate her birthday on her actual birthday, but today was also spent with her, outside in the gorgeous weather that we had. I took loads of pics of her, some are just to die for! That's mainly all this blog is going to be about, pictures of Milla. There may be a few more random ones thrown in, but that's basically all.

Happy 10th Birthday, Milla. I honestly don't know what I would do without you in my life...

Love & Peace

-Megan





























She's just the most gorgeous thing!



Random Easter Lilies:





No comments: