Off to Ohio...

LaVaughn and I met up with Christina in Arnold today to drop off our little TPM boy, Dale. He's getting shipped Friday to his new mama that lives all the way over in Ohio. I'm not okay with this, I already miss him like crazy. Not to mention he was a complete ANGEL all day and didn't make one peep. Even when I trimmed his nails. That is so not cool!

Since we decided to leave at 3, that left us nearly 4 hours to get there with loads of time to spare. We stopped off and Joann's to buy some fleece, but there wasn't really anything on sale, so we didn't stay there too long. We headed to Walmart after that and did some pretty heavy grocery shopping. We found so any different vegan meats, it was insane! Since this was all in Festus, guess where we're going to be shopping from now on?

I was pleasantly surprised when we got home, our Series 3 Walking Dead POP! Funko collectibles had arrived! I nearly forgot that I ordered them, so you can imagine how happy I was. Now we only need series 4 and 6 -- I'm SO on the hunt now!

Well I guess that's all for now. Time to play some Dying Light and enjoy the rest of the night...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Pics from today:

Shipping supplies.




My gorgeous boy, Dale.






The Walking Dead Series 3 POP! Funko!


No comments: