Saying hello to the month of March...

I'm EXTREMELY low on fleece. I'm serious, I had one yard of fleece left that was sew(able). I ended up sewing that today and tried my best to post it on Facebook. For some reason it wasn't allowing me to post, but they say everything happens for a reason, right? Well after I got the set posted in the group I admin, Laci commented on it and said that she wanted it. Weird. I post sets weekly and she always comments on how she likes them or whatever, but this one she legit wanted. I'm assuming that's why I was unable to post it in any of the other groups.

Call me crazy, but that's how I see things.

After I finished up with that, I took some new pics of Loras and Cordelia. I'm kind of sad that Cordelia is spoken for -- she's so dark, I want to keep her! We have Agnes, but Cordelia's face is so much darker. Agnes may get darker on down the road, though.

Oliver and Ellie's joey is getting so close to detaching! I'm seeing body parts left and right now. It's only a matter of time before he detaches. I'm so anxious to see if he'll be a BFBB or not.

I have to train one more day at Bonnie's tomorrow before I'm left to the masses on Friday. I'm kind of nervous, but I think after tomorrow I should have everything down.

Speaking of tomorrow, the Orkin people are coming out to the house for their yearly inspection. I'm so not looking forward to their 10 AM appointment . Why oh why must everything take place before noon? I don't understand morning people.

Well I guess that's all for now. Time for more Far Cry.

Love & Peace

-Megan
Cage set:


Joey Pics:

Loras























Cordelia

























No comments: