The following...

Not sure why we treated ourselves today, but LaVaughn and I decided to go to Farmington and spend money that didn't necessarily need to be spent. It's done and over with, so what can you do?

We started our excursion by going to Walmart, mainly for me to look at Essie nail polish. After spending over 20 minutes sampling and examining each color, I finally decided on one. I also found a new love for CND Vinylux and the best top coat of all time, Seche Vite! Since I didn't feel like spending $10 on each, I decided to find them on eBay, which I did for $5.50 EACH! Score! Can't wait to get those in the mail.

We drive straight across the parking lot to Game Stop, where we hoped to find Dying Light The Following, which we did. There's no beating around the bush here -- we bought it. Since this enhanced edition contains the original game, we plan on selling the old one.

We ended our night with a Moo Latte and Captain D's, both were out of this world delicious. It's been so long since we've gone to Farmington, it was kind of a nice change from Poplar Bluff, but kind of not. So yeah, that was our day. I hope yours was just a fruitful!

Love & Peace

-Megan

Pictures from the day:

Our Bath & Body Works stuff arrived today:


Soooo many delicious scents!


A cage set I sewed today:


Zoe:



Farmington Haul:


My gorgeous new Essie polish!


Probably the most exciting thing in the world!

And The Division! :D

No comments: