Well hello gorgeous weather!

The weather has been so, so nice here lately -- kind of making me look forward to spring for once! I'm sure I've stated it a dozen times, but I'm a polar bear, I like the cold. Today was especially beautiful. Calm winds, clear skies, great temperature -- perfection.

Off the subject of that, but I've closed the store the past two nights and it's getting loads easier! The first night that I watched her close I didn't think I would EVER get it down, but I seem to be doing okay. I think I'll be closing on my own before too much longer.

So, just finished The Walking Dead. I can't BELIEVE there are only 3 episodes left! I'm dying, you have no idea. I'm so into the show right now, it's going to kill me when they kill someone off. I think I'll need counseling.

Well I guess that's all for now. This is mainly a picture post, so be sure to check out all the lovely outdoor pictures that I took earlier today...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Pictures from around the yard today:

Cersei loves her head scratches.








Tig is such a lover.









This willow tree is getting blooms on it!






Bart is so gorgeous.

My sweet Camille.


Pictures from a couple days ago:





Nubbins has an eye open!

No comments: