A taste of spring (plus Pip and other updates)...

I'm merely commenting on the fact that everything is finally starting to bloom -- nothing to do with the temperature. I honestly can't believe how chilly it's been lately. Anyways, the tulips are starting to bloom in my neck of the woods and I couldn't help but go out and photograph them. They'll have fallen of or be torn down by the dog in no time, so I really needed to take advantage.

I also got some super cute pictures of Zoe earlier while she was begging for handouts. She sits still when she wants something, so it's give ample opportunity to photograph her.

In other news, Pip has been put on a 2 week course of antibiotics to help combat his infection. She said that it's either a tooth root abscess or a sinus infection. If it doesn't clear up within a week, he'll have to go back and be sedated for further investigation. I'm hoping that it's just a sinus infection and that these will do the trick.

LaVaughn also went back to the doctor today for a check up after her hospital visit. Since her ear is still swollen, her doctor wants her to have a CT scan at the hospital. They're going to call and schedule that, then they'll let us know when it is.

Well I guess that's all for now. It's short and boring, but it's something. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan













No comments: