I see the light coming through my window...

After I finished sewing up a cage set (and cutting some out, bleh) I decided to take some pictures of Nubbins -- the rarely seen or talked about 3-legged joey.

I'll start by saying that he is doing super well. He's getting big, he's gorgeous, and he's pretty damn sweet. He can be crabby at times, but that's just because he's a tad pouch protective, but nothing serious. He also hasn't ventured outside his pouch yet, which is starting to worry me. He's surpassed the curiosity stage and should be venturing outside the pouch already.

He's having to learn everything in a completely different way from all of our other joeys, so I guess he just needs time to adapt.

Like I said, he's super sweet, gorgeous, and healthy -- can't really ask for more than that. And the pictures I got of him today are 50 shades of adorable! Some of my absolute favorites so far.

I guess that's all for now. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Cage set:


Woodpecker:


Nubbins:












No comments: