It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood... Part 2

So the weather was extremely beautiful today, as well as the lighting. I had to take advantage and break the camera out for a little while. It was a tad on the windy side, so I didn't get the best pictures in the world, but I did get some, which is okay by me.

I also got some updated pictures of Nubbins, which I'm super happy about because I just took new ones last Thursday, so I'm doing good.

In cat news, LaVaughn has to take Jasper to the vet tomorrow while I'm at work. His belly is super swollen and doesn't appear to be going down. There could be a number of things wrong with him, but we're thinking worms. I hate that I can't go with them, but I can't really ask off because I'm one of 4 people that work there, which sucks.

I guess that's all for now. Mainly a picture post, so I'll leave it at that. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are all the pics from today -- not labeling anything, so you'll have to figure it out on your own:


































No comments: