The Walking Dead Finale & A Fond Farewell...

I can't even begin to express my excitement for tonight's episode of The Walking Dead. The arrival of Negan has been long awaited. But I'm not here to talk about that, I'm here to talk about one of our sugar glider joeys, Cordelia, and the fact that she left us today to go to her new home.

We met the proud owners today in Bonne Terre around 4 this evening. They were really nice and super excited to be welcoming her into their home. She'll be the future cage mate of one of our friends joeys, Stephanie. It was a sad day, but also a happy day. She'll be one of only 4 gliders, I believe, so the attention will be undivided.

Speaking of gliders, our poor precious boy, Pip, has a terrible looking lump on his nose -- what appears to be on his nasal cavity. It's most likely an abscess, but it could be anything. We noticed it late last night, so calling the vet today was top priority. They're out of the office today, so I had to leave a message. I practically begged them to save us a spot tomorrow, I can only hope they got the message. Only time will tell.

Well I guess that's all for now. I need to finish up with the glider food and get coffee ready for The Walking Dead. After all...

Negan is coming!

-Megan

Here are some pics of Cordelia from her last day with us:







No comments: