Growing beauties...

I can't believe how big these joeys have gotten, it's unreal. And with our busy day-to-day schedule, it seems they get that big even sooner. It won't be long before these guys will be leaving. Of course, I'm thrilled that they've all found homes, but it breaks my heart each time to see them go. It's going to be especially hard with Nanook, I'm extremely bonded to him. :(

Nymeria will be leaving next Thursday to stay the night with Milli. The following day she'll deliver her to her new mommy at the SGGA. My lovely, lovely aunt will be taking her to Poplar Bluff for us, because we have to go to Cape next Wednesday for LaVaughn's doctors appointment Thursday. It would just be a nightmare to have to drive all the way home from Cape and then drive all the way to Poplar Bluff.

So anyway, that's that. Now time for some joey pictures! Enjoy!

-Megan

Gendry





Nanook





Nymeria





No comments: