Mail call and cat food run...

So, lots of packages arrived today -- by lots, I mean 2. The value outweighs the volume, so to me it's a LOT! I've wanted Riot Gear Glenn for as long as I can remember. He's an exclusive, one of the most expensive ones at that. You can really find him for under $28, which is not something I was ready to pay. Well, I found a guy on the POP! Facebook group that parted with his for less than that, shipping included, as well as a POP! protector. He was one of two POPS! that arrived today.

The other was The Governor with the bloody bandage, also an exclusive. The interior of his box was completely smashed, so I contacted the seller earlier to complain. Hopefully I'll get some type of partial refund. If not I'll just send him back.

Now, since the cats hate their prescription diets and refuse anything they should have, we decided to run to Farmington and stop by Petco to stock up on some stuff that's good for them that they haven't tried. I think we got over 16 cans of food for $25, which isn't all that expensive, considering. I just hope and pray they like some of it.

So yeah, that's my day. I don't like going to Farmington, I like it even less when we go for one thing, end up grocery shopping and not getting home until 8 at night. It also doesn't help when you have a 100 pound GSD in the backseat that will not sit still the entire way there.


PX Exclusives Governor!

My absolute favorite, Riot Gear Glenn.

All our new cat food -- with Glenn peeking in the back. :)

No comments: