Cape adventures and doctors appointments...

My aunt had to have an injection in her back today in Cape which required a driver, so I had the honor of accompanying her on her journey. I wanted to hit up Hastings anyways -- it's only a matter of time before they close their doors for good.

The drive there was nice, super long, but nice. We arrived at the hospital far too early, like we always do. No one trusts my judgment when I say it'll only take 1 1/2 hours, maybe a little longer to get there. I dropped her off at the hospital (I did go in with her), then I headed to Hastings.

Hastings in Cape is like a wasteland. They don't have hardly anything left and the entire back part of the store is just empty shelves. It seriously looks like something from a post apocalyptic movie. So yeah, didn't make it out of there with anything other than a cute monster hat that I'll probably never wear in my life. I still have the tags on it, so I may sell it or gift it to someone this Christmas.

It was a fairly boring day. Long, but boring. I'm happy to be home now, driving such long distances takes so much out of me...

Drive there through Sam A Baker. 

Hospital bathroom.

Hastings: wasteland.

And lastly, my new hat. Meh..

No comments: