Clouds, flowers and joeys... Oh my!

It's been such a cloudy and, not really yucky, but odd day. It's just dim outside. I was to say gloomy, but that's not the right word. I was hoping for sunnier weather today, as today is joey picture day, but I made due with what I had. Since the table outside our house is crawling with plants (mainly mums) now, I thought that would be the perfect place to take pictures.

Joey pictures is kind of rough anymore. I'm not used to having 6 joeys to photograph, so getting them all settled while remaining sane is no easy task. It doesn't help that I'm allergic to their nails, so after the second or third joey, my hands turn this very unappealing red color and really make the pictures look awful sometimes. It's because of this that I try and speed through pictures while still trying to capture GOOD pictures.

Well anyways, here's a glimpse into our little photo session today. Hope you enjoy!

Douglas:




Roman:




Regina:




Zelena:




Sansa:




Arya:




Now for some random pictures of mums and gorgeous Clementine:




We have such a nice garden area outside anymore.


Look at this gorgeous face!


No comments: