Pimp my ride...

So, I had the pleasure of photographing my uncle's new Kenworth Legacy Sleeper yesterday. This truck is MASSIVE and absolutely gorgeous! He's worked so, so hard for this and deserves it more than anyone I know. No one has faith in him and even his so called "friends" have shitty things to say about him and his "tin can" (referring to is Freightliner that he used to drive). People piss me off, which is an everyday thing, but I take it personal when people make jabs towards people I care about.

You mess with them, you mess with me. I'm so thankful I'm not friends with the people that poke fun at him. I'm the type of person that cannot bite their tongue about anything, so it's easy for me to speak my mind. I made some underlying comments on my Facebook post. Not pointing fingers, not naming names, but if said people saw the post, I know they had to know why I said what I did. I'm fine with that.

So anyways, I don't want to rant anymore, I want to share the happiness and excitement that is my uncle's GORGEOUS, well deserved truck. Enjoy!

Exterior



Kenworth Legacy Sleeper


Interior











The Owners









No comments: