Christmas shopping is coming to a close...

LaVaughn and I were planing on going to Cape yesterday to finish up our holiday shopping, but we decided to go to Farmington instead. Besides, who really wants to go to Cape if they don't have to? That's one of the most godawful drives in the world.

Plus, we were able to get our flu shots at the health department yesterday as well! I didn't know it was all the way in Park Hills. I just trusted the GPS and followed it. Worst drive ever! Not to mention the health department was creepy and horribly busy -- I don't like people, especially people that are in the flu clinic.

Anyways, ever since I went in Shoe Carnival the other week and saw this amazing Nine West handbag, I've wanted it. I should have got it then, but I wanted to wait until after Black Friday before I made a purchase for myself. Now nothing satisfies me. I went in 3 different stores yesterday looking for a handbag that would satisfy me, but none did. I'm glad that I wanted to go in JC Penney, because we found an amazing gift for my aunt white we were in there. It was definitely worth it.

Of course, we went to Walmart for bath sets, but that's really the best place to get them and we haven't got any this year. After we finished Xmas shopping in there, we paid and went back in to grocery shop. I hated it, but our cart was far too full to put potentially wet groceries on.

It was a very long, semi-successful day, but man was I exhausted! We left the house just after one and didn't get home until nearly 9. It may have been a little after, actually.

I don't have too many pictures to share, just a couple that I took on my phone and posted on Instagram. Hope you enjoy!

Here are the pics from yesterday:


Shopping!

'
Coffee and flu shot aftermath.

All of the glorious wrapping paper. We had to wrap a bunch last night!

No comments: