Stocking up on holiday carbs...

We've been making all kinds of deserts as of late. Christmas cookies, shortbread, macaroons and then some! We added to our holiday sweets yesterday evening by making Oreo balls AND peanut butter balls. Talk about delicious!

The peanut butter balls take a little patience, but the Oreo balls are oh so simple! Who doesn't love a recipe that calls for THREE ingredients?? All you need is:


  • 1 Package Of Oreos
  • 1 8oz Package Of Cream Cheese
  • 1 Package Of White Baking Chips


See, easy peasy! We made regular flavored Oreo balls Sunday night, which were a huge hit. Since LaVaughn and I both prefer Blonde Oreos, we decided to go to the store yesterday and get all the ingredients we needed to make some with those. Equally delicious, but I think I prefer original Oreos.

Next week we're making classic fudge, butterbeer fudge and white chocolate fudge! I'm also making a couple different varieties of rice crispy treats, along with more sugar cookies.

I think after the holidays I need to skip desert for, I don't know, 3 months or so. Oh well, that's part of the holiday season, right?

Here are some pics I snatched from my Insta:





No comments: