Back in the New York groove...

Well, here I sit, at a little black desk in front of a very reliable computer typing this late breaking news for all of our readers everywhere, while listening to Shambala by Three Dog Night. Great song by the way. If you’ve never listened to it, I demand you go download it know, cause you’re missing a great experience in music history. Just to let you all know. This blog has nothing what so ever to do with New York. I just thought it was a good blog title at the moment. And another fantastic song by the one and only Kiss. Lets see… Well, I just got back from a dark and dreary drive to the market for my grandma. Hmm, kind of sounds like a little a little something Mr. Edgar Allan Poe once wrote. Anyway, she wanted me to go get a chicken. Yeah, weird request at 9:00 at night. You’d think she’d want me to get some Taco Bell. Cause after all, it is the fourth meal. She’s so gnarly. But I think she’s having some kind of dinner tomorrow. Hmm, what else? Well we watched a couple movies, The Love Guru and Baby Mama. Well, The Love Guru was definitely out there. It is by far, the weirdest Mike Myers movie I have ever seen. Now don’t get me wrong, it was funny, just weird. It’ll give you lines to quote for years to come. So, if you like Mike Myers, Jessica Alba, extremely goofy lines, or have a fascination with India, well then this is the movie for you. I would give it a 7.5/10. Ok, Baby Mama… It was pretty good. But not what I expected. I figured it would be somewhere along the lines of an SNL type comedy, considering it stars two of SNL’s funniest girls: Tina Fay and Amy Poehler. But not so much. It was more serious than funny. If you’re looking for a laugh out loud comedy, then this isn’t the movie for. But if you looking for a mild comedy with just a hint of seriousness, then you’ll love it. I would give it a 6.5/10. Hmm, well no news on the kittens that are now 18 days old! But, who’s counting? There is no way we can get to them. We’ve tried every possibility. I guess we’ll just have to wait until they come staggering out. Well, I guess that’s about all for now. Tomorrow or the next day I’ll probably have a huge picture update. So we have that to look forward to, lol. But until then, peace out and rock hard! - Megan

No comments: