I can't wait any longer...

We have mosaic twins!! And one of those happens to be a ringtail mosaic! We first discovered the ringtail joey on the 20th and then found out that we also have a white tip joey yesterday! We're still a little iffy on the white tip. We're not sure if it's just a white tip, half a white tail or even another ringtail. We wont know for sure until these little ones come OOP.

Speaking of coming OOP, the wait is horrible! I thought it was hard waiting to see if we had a leucistic, this is even harder! I know one thing, they're going to be cute! But seriously, what joey isn't cute? I've yet to find one, lol.

Well, I suppose that's all for now. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Runnin' With The Devil by Van Halen

Here are the pics of the Ringtail Sugar Glider Joey:





Here are pics of the (possible) White Tip Sugar Glider Joey:




No comments: