Who doesn't love pupas?

I personally can't stand them, but the gliders love them! When we ordered 1000 mealworms a while back, not even thinking about the 100s of pupas we would have due to not refrigerating them. But... the gliders LOVE the pupas and I couldn't be happier. I think we're averaging 3 pupas to 1 mealworm, so we're pretty much overran. We try to feed 10+ pupas a night to each glider and about 15 to each of the rats. Yes, they love them too. Simple math tells me that's 70 pupas a night! This is the second night we've fed that many, so that's 140 pupas! Okay, I've seriously filled this blog with WAY too many numbers and pupas, lol.

In other news... we watched The Change Up a couple nights ago. Dude, seriously funny movie! I used to be a big Ryan Reynolds fan, but felt he lost is touch over the past couple years. Well, it's safe to say he redeemed himself. And we can't forget the ever hilarious, Jason Bateman. He's been one of my faves since his small, small role in Smokin' Aces. And then he impressed me with his unbelievable hotness in Paul. Then there's Leslie Mann, she's just an added bonus. Anyway, enough about the actors. It's a really funny movie, but pretty heavy on the swearing, so you might want to leave Junior upstairs while you're watching.

I suppose that's all for now, until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Turn Up The Radio by Autograph

Here are the pics:

Kira






 Drink it like a straw, lol.



Logan





 "And how does that make you feel?"

  
Pip






 See all the pupas...


 Sugar glider tongue!


 Do I have something in my teeth?




Sadie


 Bla!








 "No more?"

"Hmm, guess not."

No comments: