I'm on the outside...

Ugh, work was a beast yesterday! I had to stay until 7, but didn't get to leave until just before 8. For some reason they were swamped! At around 4:30, there were SO many people! And of course, they were short a couple people. Just before 7 when I was supposed to leave, like a million people came in! Well, maybe not that many, but there were about 10 cars at the window and about 15 people in the lobby. It was madness!!

On the bright side, I got my first break yesterday! If you work under 5 hours - which I normally do - you don't get a break, but when you work over, you get a 30 minute break. When I worked so late last Moday, I didn't get a break. So you can imagine my surprise when Jerry was like, "Okay Megan, you can take your break now." Luckily LaVaughn was online when I took my break, so I messaged her the entire 30 minutes.

And again, since I worked over 5 hours, I got a slightly larger crew meal. 10 piece nuggets and medium fries! Woop woop, lol.

Enough boring work stuff...

I actually took the time today to get pictures of all the joeys!! The lighting wasn't the best, so the pictures didn't turn out super good, but there's definitely a couple keepers in there. Kira and Logan's little ones did good. They moved around a lot, but didn't cry. Hadley is a completely different story! That poor little girl is such a cry baby! I did manage to get one really, really adorable picture of her not crying, though.

While I was taking pictures of the joeys, LaVaughn took our little chick out and let her play around in the yard. She didn't really do much playing, but at least she was able to get some fresh air for a while.

You remember me talking about getting a couple Fast Track wheels from Dallie? Well we were going to sew some things for her as part of a trade. This was way back in January when we worked it out. Well we talked a little more the next month and then that was it! She never brought it up again and I even messaged her a couple times. Well, we ended up selling the stuff that we were going to make for her. Apparently she doesn't want to do the trade anymore. *sigh*

Okay, I believe that's all for now...

Love & Peace

-Megan
Simba












Are those not the cutest sugar glider ears ever!?

Nala







Such a gorgeous sugar glider joey. <3 br="">





Simba & Nala










Hadley










Possibly one of the cutest WFB sugar glider joeys in the world!



The Yard




Some Flowers









Beautiful Bart



The Cage Set


Our Sick Chick





Some pictures of Hadley from last night:









No comments: