Nonsense in the workplace...

The downside of going into work later in the evening... I get to dick around on the computer and get all comfortable before I leave. It sucks. I like just getting up and going so there's no chance for me to back out. Like right no, for example. I still have an hour and a half before I have to leave! No thank you!!

I did get my schedule for next week though, which was shocking. They rarely ever have the schedules up before Thursday! I was also very shocked to see that Cassie respected my wishes for only 3 days a week. I have Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday off. Then I work Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Not sure about Sunday yet, considering that day starts the new week.

What I don't like is that they cut my hours down. Way down! I went from well over 20 hours to 14! WTF? Thursday I work 1-4. I haven't worked a 1-4 since I first started! Then Friday I work 4-11. Horrid hours! And then Saturday, wait for it... 7-11!?!? What the hell? Creepiest hours ever! And thanks to those lovely hours, I'll probably be closing the lobby. Boo!

On a brighter note, Crystle is back and it's awesome! She's so much easier to work under than some of these other people.

Oh yeah, I trained a new girl yesterday. Crystle came up to me in the break room and was like, "I know you're not an old hand here, but you're pretty good at the register so Melissa is going to work with you." I was pretty stoked about that. Apparently I'm good enough to train someone.

Okay, sorry for the work rant.

Cas and Violet may be getting it on. I know that's crass, but it's true. He's been trying to mount here on occasion, so I'm guessing he's starting to realize what it's for. Unfortunately, he may get neutered before he even knows what to do with it. We've contemplated getting him neutered after Pip and making a quad out of them. You just never know!

Alright, well I suppose I better go get ready for work. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

No comments: