My own personal hell...

I know I've bitched and complained about this before, but sometimes work it SO rough! Especially when you work 9 hours shifts back to back. Saturday wasn't so bad, I was in grill all day -- literally all day, I loved it. I knew I would end up in the hole -- which is the back window where you order take, cash out, make tea, and do dishes -- for at least part of the day Sunday, and boy was I right!

See, you get shifted around all day, or you're supposed to. Like when I came in at 1, the board was already set up and had people in their places. Lo and behold, I was in the hole. This didn't really discourage me, considering I would rather be there from 1-4, as opposed to 4-7/8. I wont go into to gory details.

Well 4:30 rolls around and I get sent on my break. Someone was supposed to go back there from 4-7 and I would be someplace else. Apparently the person that was supposed to take my place had to leave and hour early. Wanna guess who got stuck back there? Yup, it was me! I figured I would just be back there until 7, maybe a little later. NO! I was back there my ENTIRE shift! I was about ready to stab someone. There's seriously only so much you can take of that stop -- it'll drive you mad!

Things have been so weird lately. I don't even know how to explain it, but it has been. The car was in the shop all of last week. The strut shock was broke, the plate that held it was split in half, the rim had to be fixed before the new tires could be put on, AND it had to be lined up! It was suck a stressful week. I had such a bad case of cabin fever, but that's what happens when you're stuck at home. Oh well, if you can't go anywhere, you can't spend money.

This blog, like the last one I posted, will have no pictures. My blogs don't feel complete unless I have at least 20 pictures to share. The truth is, I haven't been taking a lot of pictures lately. I grab the camera on occasion, but it's a very rare one, which makes me sad.

I've been taking SO many pictures on my phone, it's insane. I've become slightly obsessed with Instagram and find myself posting there daily. If anyone wants to follow and would like a follow back, hit me up here -- Instagram.com/thegirls2012.

Speaking of phones! I'm hoping, if all goes well, that LaVaughn and I will be upgrading to an iPhone 5! I know, we're so modern. We both have iPhone 4's right now, but that's because they were free... go figure. Since the release of the iPhone 6, the older phones are being sold for basically free. I'm hoping that when we renew our contract, we'll be upgraded again -- for free! One can hope, anyways.

Okay, well I suppose that's all for now. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

No comments: