Out with the old...

Today was very bittersweet... I cleaned out the old Dodge today. I know it's just a silly car, but it's a car that I've driven for the past 3 years! We've had ups, downs -- and we've even wrecked a couple times. We've killed countless little animals and even had a deer hit us not too long ago -- yes, it hit us. We've been pulled over together, gotten a ticket together, jumped cars, fled, traveled, and we've even been separated a couple times when I locked the keys in the car. Needless to say we've done it all.

It's been coming for some time, the miles keep piling up and the accidents keep happening. Just last week the alternator went out. It's only a matter of time before sometimes else goes awry. Here's to better days, better cars, and smooth adventures...

Love & Peace

-Megan


Here's the 2004 Dodge Stratus





The interior looked like crap -- it was filthy! Not now, since it's been cleaned.





And just because, here's some duckling cuteness:



I LOVE ducklings!


Baby ducks are the bomb.






That's my boo right there.


You cute bastard you!

No comments: