Rainy Day Garden Update

 The weather has been so nasty the past couple days. So much so that I don't even want to get out and take pictures with my camera, which is why I will be posting photos that I took with my phone. I don't like posting cellphone pics, but it's better than nothing I guess. 

I've also been highly preoccupied with my new microscope. Which is obvious, but I am going to have to chill out a bit because it's starting to hurt my eyes. Between love and madness lies obsession.

Because the weather has been SO weird lately, it's really stunted the growth of the garden. Our first batch of seeds we planted didn't germinate, so we had to replant again a week or so ago. Thankfully it warmed up enough for a few days and things finally started to sprout. It's actually looking like a garden now and not a giant patch with potatoes on one side and tomatoes on the other.

Well, here are the pics. They're nothing special today, but at least it's a little something.


You can see more things starting to sprout now.


See, looks like an actual garden!

My muddy eggplant blooms.

The green beans are looking amazing.

Green beans also have such beautiful leaves.

Our sparse looking lower garden.

No comments: