Guess who's B-Day it is?

I think it's so cool that my aunt's Birthday is on the 6th. I remember when The Omen (remake) came out. It was on June 6th, 2006. So everyone was using the who "666" thing, it was pretty cool.

Anyway, this little Birthday girl turned the ripe young age of 51 today. I know, I know, she doesn't look it. And like every other year, we always make her a cake and get her a gift of some kind. Since she just got her new computer and is in LOVE with computer game, we couldn't think of anything better. Although, it was hard trying to find a game that she doesn't already have. But luckily, we did.

Well, I guess that's all the ranting I'll do for today. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Living Dead Girl by Rob Zombie


Here's the game we got her.

Her cute little pink bag and card.

Her candles... obviously.
This was mostly for our enjoyment.
But as you can she, she was a little trooper and put it on.
Her cake with the candles.
Her cake with the candles lit. I honestly have no idea why I'm describing the pictures to you. It's not like you can't see them.
After she blew out the candles. I didn't get one of her actually blowing them out, she did it when I was off my guard.

As you can see, she's gently pushing the cake forward, lol.

"Mmmm, me want cake!"
Showing off her new game.

Showing off her new game while looking at her husband like, "Shut up."
And yet another of her showing off her new game.
Why so serious?
This is merely for torture purposes. He hates close-ups, lol.
And yet another close-up.

This was just an awesome looking flower that I wanted a picture of.
And here's another.

No comments: