It's been a while...

And no, I'm not talking about the Stained song. I had made big plans to do blogs, but just never got around to them. And on that note, I give you: The Uber Blog! Considering I have LOADS of pictures to share, it has to be an uber blog. Now, where to start...

Well, early Saturday morning it started snowing. Around 2 that morning, we noticed that there was a fair accumulation of snow on the porch. Considering we never get vast amounts of snow anymore, we didn't think much of it. Then around 5 that morning, I let Milla out so that she could go to the bathroom. At the time, I noticed that there was probably a half and inch to an inch more snow than before. Again, I didn't think anything else about it and went on about my business. Then around 6, we were both getting ready for bed and I just so happened to open the door. Mind you, it was coming daylight at this time. And what I saw was astonishing! There was snow everywhere! Not just little trinkles of snow, we had at least 4-5 inches. It's was so beyond beautiful. And naturally, I snapped a few pictures. I had LaVaughn look before she went to bed as well and see, too, took some pictures.

Aside from our beyond awesome snow on Saturday, we decided to cut up some more fruit for the gliders on Sunday. And since we have everyone in two separate cages (excluding Hannibal) we only had to cut up 3 separate bowls of food for each day! It was SO much easier than last time when we had to do 5 separate bowls for each day. Before we knew it, we had 8 days of glider food prepared. It was a tad bit overwhelming, lol.

Lets see, what else has been going on? Oh yeah, we've been watching some killer movies lately. We've watched: Black Swan, And Soon The Darkness, The Resident, My Soul To Take, Buried, Gulliver's Travels, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, I Spit On Your Grave (the remake) and then some. Those are just the ones from the past week or so. Last month we watched: True Grit, Dinner For Schmucks, The Last Exorcism and loads more. Oh the joeys of having Internet, an external hard drive and an Xbox.

Well, I suppose that's all for now. Hopefully that got everyone up to date. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Kick Start My Heart by Motley Crue

Ever since we got Felix back, we never really found time to take some pictures of just him. So the other day, I did just that:









This is Chazz, Logan and Charlie all balled up in a pouch together:

Robbie, being his normal, cute self:





A sign that you play your Xbox 360 too much:


The snow in the AM hours:





Homemade lemon cookies:


The porch in the AM hours. See how much snow already:


And now, the snow accumulation around 6 in the morning:




Of course, I had to go out and take pictures that evening:





















Our week supply of sugar glider grub:


No comments: