Glen, Tony and Steve... Oh my!

Oh how I love our new little mice. They're beyond adorable and actually really sweet! Tony has been comfortable with us since day one, so his sweetness is nothing new. Glen is starting to come out of his shell nicely. He'll even go so far as to jump in our hands and climb up our arms! Steve is still timid and doesn't really want to have anything to do with us, but I'm sure that will all change after a few more days with us.

I managed to get some really cute pictures of everyone last night and wanted to share. Which is mainly what this blog is all about. So I guess that's all for now. Until the next photo dump, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: 99 Problems by Hugo

Here are the pics:

This is Tony, taking a piece of corn from LaVaughn's hand.

Steve and Glen all balled up in the corner.

Steve's going to be brave and take a piece from her.

And some chicken too!




Steve is one adorable albino mouse. And he looks even cuter eating a piece of corn.

Tony trying to decide what to have.

Gotta love homemade albino mouse snacks!





Steve eats ALL the time.




Omg, too adorable!

Glen in LaVaughn's hand. I think Tony wants in too.

Once he gets in, there's no getting him out. :O)

No comments: