Who's up for a joey update?

For some reason, I haven't been able to take as many photos of the joeys as I usually do. I need to get on the ball, though, they're going to be grown in no time! Anyway, I got some pretty cute joey pictures yesterday and thought I would share.

When I was looking at the date stamp (which I never do) it said that the photos were taken on the 4th (today) instead of yesterday! WTF! I went to the menu and found the time setting and figured out that I had somehow activated the travel time stamp so the time recorded was when I was in Soul, Korea! Haha... good times.

Anyway, I suppose that's all for now. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Hello, I Love You by The Doors

Here are the pics:

Smeagol








Deagol





No comments: