Sewing and Sophie.

Since Drake (now Draco) is starting his journey to New York tomorrow, LaVaughn and I decided to make him a bonding pouch for the trip. Since LaVaughn's the only one that's ever attempted one, I decided to make one along with her. And you know what - I actually made one! And it's cute! The zippers were shorter, so the bonding pouches are kind of longer and more narrow, but they work.

After I finished, I decided to take some pictures of Sophie for Erika. It's been a while and I figured she might like them. Now if we could just get a RR set up for her - we would be set!

While I'm thinking of it - we might have more chickens in a couple weeks! One of our hens is brooding! So around the 26th of this month, we should have 6 new additions. If all of the eggs are fertile, of course.

I suppose that's all for now. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: We Will Rock You

Here are the pictures:

This is the bonding pouch that I made.

This is the bonding pouch that LaVaughn made for Drake.

And here are the pictures of Sophie:


Would you like a Pineapple treat?

Perhaps a rubber duck?

Just look at that cute sugar glider face!


Yes, I will have this duck. :)



Ugh, she looks so much like her mom, it's not even cool. 


No comments: