Life on other forums...

Believe it or not, I joined a rat forum! It's call Ratforum.com... pretty simple and easy to remember. At least I wont be like, "Hey, do you remember what the name of that rat forum was?" It's a LOT different than GliderCENTRAL! Less people, less posts, less drama! It's scary to be on a forum without people hanging everyone out to dry!

Anyway, I met a couple really nice people and this one in particular person that was very enthusiastic about rat genetics! She asked if I wanted her to tell me what colors the girls were. I had a pretty good idea, but I went along with it. And apparently, LaVaughn and I had the colors WAY off! Except one, which was Emilie's pattern.

Sally is an Agouti Variegated and Emilie is an Agouti Over Marked Irish/Under Marked Berkshire. In case you're wondering, we have the Berkshire part right! Everything else was wrong, lol.

I trolled around on the forum for a while, but have been slacking off a LOT lately. I knew I would, I'm not good with sticking to one forum. I'll try to keep up with them, though. Maybe I'll head back there in a little while.

Unfortunately, I don't have any good photos to share today, just a couple of Emilie's belly that I took for the lady on the forum. At least they're cute. :)

Love & Peace

-Megan


Berkshire Rat

No comments: