You can only put it off for so long...

I had such good intentions for my opening line of this blog. Perhaps I should have blogged a couple hours ago when I originally intended on doing so.

So, what's been happening the past couple days. First, I would like to state that I've beat The Evil Within again. I'm pretty sure I shared a picture of my win on my last blog? Well, I've decided to go through it yet again, which I'm a little hesitant about. I was like SO into during this last round, but I already feel the dread of playing slowly creeping in.

I guess it's time for a new game!

LaVaughn and I have officially started Christmas shopping! We picked up quite a few things at Walmart.com the other day, a few of which have shipping out already. Since we're buying for 4 people, none of this is going to come cheap. And instead of buying everything at once, we're going to get little bits at a time.

I so desperately want to go out and spend everything right now, but I'm trying my best to hold off until Black Friday. I know there are going to be some awesome deals that we wont want to pass up -- I just have to keep telling myself this.

Speaking of gift buying, I have all of LaVaughn's birthday gifts purchased except one thing. I bought 90% of her stuff from E.L.F. (her favorite place ever), but I know of one more thing that she wants. I think this will be the first year I've got her a few different things that she doesn't suspect already! Normally I would get her a shirt, or wallet, or something else along those lines, but it's going an entirely different route.

Since auntie will want to have dinner and such on her birthday, I believe we're going to go out the day after and see a movie. We're both thinking Annabelle, but that's not set in stone.

In glider news, Charli's little boy (yes, she's having a boy) should be OOP any day now. This joey is huge!! I'm serious, he should have detached at least 3 days ago. He's going to be one plump boy by the time she finally does release him into the wild. Did I mention that he's a standard? He is.

Omg, I almost forgot! While LaVaughn and I were in Dollar General earlier today, we saw these awesome Big Joe beanbag chars that we saw in Walmart a couple weeks ago. They had a $35 price tag at Walmart, but only a $20 price tag there. After a few seconds of debating, we decided to get a couple. I have to admit, I've mildly regretted it, but I think they'll be a good purchase in the long run.

Well, I believe that's enough for today. Time to start planing our (possibly) Christmas shopping trip for tomorrow. Until then...

Love & Peace

-Megan


Since I've taken no camera pictures lately, here are some pictures from my phone:



This TPM girl is too pretty!


Fat cat loves her box.



Just look at that gorgeous face!


Here's Charli and Tyler's little standard joey.

"Please hold me mom."

Much, much better than last time.

Catching up on some much needed Freakshow.


Here comes the paw!

And she's off!

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

I love her face so much.




I love this face too.

Our drive to town.

Me waiting (impatiently) while LaVaughn gets her hair cut.

Ending the trip to town with dinner at Sonic.

My new Big Joe chair.

Or should I say Zoe's new chair.

I can't have nothing.

"Mine!"


And Miss Una decided to claim LaVaughn's.



Why did we buy these chairs if the cats are sitting in them and we're sitting in the floor while we're gaming? Oh to be a cat owner.

No comments: