To-Done List...

Yesterday was an interesting day, but a fun day. There were lots of hoops to jump through -- luckily none on fire. LaVaughn and I took aunties dog to the vet, Fletcher. He had to be seen about his arthritis, have his ears checked, nails trimmed, and heart worm test. It was basically an all around check-up.

Everything looked great, even better considering his age (he's 15). He does have a heart murmur, but nothing serious and nothing that can be fixed. He tested negative for heart worms and is on a 6 month regimen, and he was also put on some new arthritis medicine that will hopefully have him frolicking around the yard in no time.

The poor guy had a rough day, though. He loved going for a nice (long) car ride, but ended up puking in the backseat -- yeah, not fun to clean up. He got a burger at the end of the day, so it wasn't all bad.

Lets rewind to when I woke up yesterday. Since I knew we would be gone all afternoon/evening, I decided to grab Zac for a quick photoshoot before we left. These turned out SO much better than the last 2 sets. He's just a peach, seriously. If we didn't already have so many, we would keep him. I'm not gonna lie, the thought of putting him in with Ellie as a new breeding pair did cross our minds, but I'm just not sure if that's a good idea.

Had we gotten rid of Violet and Cas like we were going to do a couple months ago, sure... maybe. Speaking of, I believe they're staying. No one wants them -- not like I really advertised them -- so I guess they're not meant to go anywhere.

I'm just torn on that decision. More than likely, it wont happen.

Okay, back on track. After we got finished at the vets yesterday, we went to Walmart and did a little shopping. We didn't really find much along the lines of Christmas stuff, other than a couple packs of name tags and a GIANT gift back for one of aunt Sharon's gifts. We did, however, find some marvelous things in the beauty isle.

First up, perfume! We found some Taylor Swift Enchanted Wonderland for $12! And we also found some Jordan Sparks Ambition for $9! Can you say winning?

Aside from that, we stumbled upon some staggeringly beautiful eye shadow. It's L'oreal Paris Infallible. Oh. My. God! It's gorgeous, like seriously the most breathtaking eye shadow I've ever seen! I smeared a little of the Golden Sage on my lids and it was stunning, even without a brush! We also couldn't leave without getting the Bronzed Taupe -- amazing!

I've become so keen on the idea of makeup anymore, it's crazy! I rarely leave the house without some on. I'm getting quite good at applying [my favorite] eyeliner as well.

Today was a productive day. Since I had nowhere to go and didn't have to work, I decided to make the best of it. As soon as I got up I let Milla frolic for a while outside before I let the chickens out, then I gave the rats their meds, let the chickens out, put d-CON in our "storage shed", clipped the gliders nails, did the laundry, finished Jennifer's set, and I believe that's all.

I made a to-do list before I went to bed an accomplished every single thing on it except wrapping presents. I think I'm going to save that for next week anyways, so it worked.

Now there's nothing to do except write. The animals have all been fed, I've been fed, the laundry has been folded, and then some. It's been a good one...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here's baby Zac:















No comments: