An evening of photography...

We had a decent sized full house today with my mom, aunt, uncle, and their two puppies. It was all good fun, everyone gets along well -- luckily. There are some of my family members you couldn't pay me to be around.

My aunt and I were outside talking earlier and saw a bald eagle. Awesome, right? For me, not so much. I take eagles as a bad omen, considering every time I see one something grim happens. They are beautiful birds, though and I love taking pictures of them. It just sucks that 9 times out of 10 you can't see them, not unless you do a 100% crop, lol.

Now I want a telephoto lens.

Well, I guess that's all for now. I just wanted to jump on here for a few minutes to say a few things and upload pictures. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are pictures of the bald eagle:













The puppies, Otis and Max:





















The fam:



The cats:



More puppies:





More cats:



More puppies:



More cats:




And lastly, more puppies:


No comments: