Keeping my mind someplace else...

An unfortunately turn of events occurred today... my aunt's two puppies murdered two of my ducks. Naturally, it was two of my favorites -- an Indian Runner and a Welshie. I love animals, anyone that knows me knows that. I dedicate almost every hour of my day to the care and well being of animals.

When LaVaughn and I caught them in the act, I swear to you, I could have murdered them. I hate saying that, but it's true. I'm speechless. All I want to do is scream, cry, and beat the puppies with my dead ducks. I know time heals all, but at the moment I can think of nothing more than my ducks and how much I despise those puppies.

I hope I'm able to move past this... soon!

I kept myself occupied by takings LOADS of pictures. Mainly of Easter Lilies and my gorgeous dog, Milla. She's such a rotten pup, but on some days she is just the best model. It doesn't hurt that she's drop dead gorgeous and takes marvelous pictures. I took nearly 50 of her in the same setting.

I'm glad she's patient with me, because it takes me a few seconds to get the camera settings just right so that the picture turns out well. That's still a work in progress.

Now that I've said my piece, I'll leave you with the over 100 pictures that I took today...

Love & Peace

-Megan




























Here are far too many pictures of my gorgeous GSD, Milla:




























































Beautiful kitty cats:











No comments: