I hear those sleigh bells jingling...

The holiday season is quickly approaching, leaving very little time to get anything done. Between the hustle and bustle of day to day life, work and so on, there's just not much time. My sister and I are SO far behind on Christmas shopping this year, it's not even funny. We bought 3 things back in October and left it at that up until LAST week! Last week!! This time last year we had a 1/6 of the bedroom full of wrapped gifts.

That's another thing, those 3 things we bought in October stayed in the trunk up until this weekend. Madness I tell you, complete madness.

We have purchased a fair amount of things online, but we're nowhere near done. Please tell me I'm not the only one that's this far behind this late in the season?


Gift wrapping fun from today and over the weekend:

One of the best "little helpers" there ever was.

Look at those beauties! And a lot of this wrapping paper was from last year and 50% of it is reversible!

No comments: