Guitar Hero: Aerosmith...

Hello again. Well Friday, LaVaughn and I picked up the GH: Aerosmith bundle for 360, and let me just say, it rocks! The song selection was amazing and the wireless Aerosmith Les Paul totally kicked ass. I played for a bit Friday night, but I was too tired to open any songs, so I called it a night. Well Saturday, I got pretty far, I think I was on song 18 of 31. The further I got the more achievements I got. But I didn't play as much as I though I would've. Well like as soon as I got up Sunday, I finished it off. I was opening up achievements left and right until... Train Kept A Rollin'. Ok, that song was hard on Rock Band, but it will totally kick your ass on GH. But the plus, I only failed once, yay me. Well, to tell you the truth, I didn't think I would beat it that soon, It took me forever to beat GH 2. But, I was so happy all day. I'm sure LaVaughn got sick of hearing me say, "Dude, guess what? I beat GH on expert!" But it was a proud moment in my life. Well I guess that's about it. So again, if you like Guitar Hero type games, go pick this one up, you'll love it. - Megan

Rating 7.5/10


In other news...

Today was my moms 36th birthday, so Happy Birthday mom! We love you...

No comments: