Finally, some pictures...

Hey Japanese (said with a voice like the butcher in Hannibal Rising)! Ah, good times, good times. For those of you who haven’t seen Hannibal Rising, there’s this butcher on there yelling, “Hey Japanese!” at this lady. He says it really weird so we like say it all the time. I know I said I’d add some pictures like a week ago, but I’ve been really busy. So, that’s mostly what this post is going to be about. These pictures were taken between 9-1-08 to 9-29-08. So pretty much the month of September, lol. Thus explaining why there are so many. I had more but didn’t feel like uploading all of them. So, here you go. Hope everyone enjoys them. Until next time, peace out! - Megan


Jake's lunch card. He looks like a Motley Crue Reject, lol.
LaVaughn holding Ben and Luda.
An Update on John Rambo's darker colors. He's very attractive.
An awesome purple flower by a mail box.
Very bright yellow flower.
I have now idea what kind of flower this is, but it's very cute.
I think this is called a cat tail? Not too sure though.

More pretty little flowers.

This was down an old road. I thought it had potential.

This is one of my fave pics that LaVaughn had taken that day. Very pretty.

A very pretty eyed picture.

Carly takes gorgeous pictures.

A crazy eyed picture of Ginger.

Love the lighting in this picture. It really brings out her model like features, lol.

Another great one.

Some little red berries on a tree in our yard. Not sure what kind of tree though...

A pretty cool picture that I didn't mean to take.

Another great picture of Carly.

Fletcher is such a ham. He loves to have his picture taken. Good thing he takes great ones.


Another good one.

Luda looking crazy.

Ben looking crazy.

It kind of looks like she's flying in this picture.

He looks so evil sometimes. But he's still sexy, lol.

Aw, this one is so cute.

So is this one.

I love this picture of her. She looks so cute.

No comments: