To the Dam we go…

Well, the other day we decided to go to the Clearwater Dam to take some pictures. So, as the kind, giving person that I am, I thought I would share these lovely pictures. It’s nothing special. Just a small little Dam in the small little town of Piedmont. But there is a pretty nice view from the top. Most of these pictures were taken on the 4th, but the last few were taken yesterday. So, I hope you all enjoy. Oh, we bought The Happening Tuesday. And honestly, I’ve never been a big fan of M. Night’s film. But this movie really changed my mind. It’s the best film of M. Night that I’ve ever seen. It’s a creepy, “I can’t believe what I’m seeing.” type of movie. I would suggest this for any Horror/Sci-Fi fan. And the score… 7.5 big ones. Yes, I liked it that much. Well, I guess that about wraps it up. So, in case I don’t see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night. Peace. - Megan

Song of the day: When the Levee Breaks by Led Zeppelin




She gets so happy when we take her places.

A nice, but evil picture of LaVaughn.

Eh, i have nothing to say.

This is the first picture on the dam tour.

This would've been a great picture if she would've looked at the camera.

The dam walkway.

Some flowers on the dam walkway.

Where the dam water comes out.

Pretty.

More water...


Overlooking the dam park.

Very nice scenery.

The dam lighthouse.

Some dam workers.


An even prettier scenic picture.

The other side of the dam.

The dam island.

No comments: