Quarantine...

Well, earlier today, LaVaughn was like, “Hey, we should go to the movie.” and I was like, “Sure, lets go.” So off we went. When we got there, we saw that they were showing Quarantine. And ever since we saw the preview of Quarantine two months ago, we said we wanted to see it. So, that’s the one we chose. And oh my god, that movie was freaking awesome! It‘s one of the best horror movies I‘ve seen in a long time. I‘m not going to say too much about it cause you need to see it and I don‘t want to spoil it for you. There were a couple of parts in the move that made everyone in the theater jump. So please, do yourself a favor and go see this movie. You’ll be thankful you did. I would have to give this movie at least a 9/10. It was that good. Peace out and enjoy the movie. - Megan

Song of the day: Dear Mr. Fantasy by Traffic

No comments: