How many cage sets can you get into a box?

Apparently you can get 4! One of our returning customers ordered some more cage sets a while back and - to save her money - I told her I could get them all in a large, flat rate box. Well, that's easier said than done. Those "large" boxes are a tad on the small side, so getting 4 big cage sets (12 piece each) in that tiny box was a miracle!

Aside from the gnarled up box that I had to ship, we also cut some more today. We just have so much extra fleece laying around, it needed to be done. Not to mention our good friend Erika over at The Sugar Glider Adventure send us even more fleece to cute, so that had to be done as well.

Anyway, I suppose I'm off for now. Time for some grub...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Riders On The Storm by The Doors

Here's the picture of the box:

And yes, that is duct tape, lol. It may not be pretty, but it works. 

No comments: