Some people are just idiots...

Apparently someone decided to drop their poor, abused dog off at our place over the weekend. This little dog is LOADED in tucks - and I'm not exaggerating when I say loaded! Her hair is thin and brittle, she's a tad on the skinny side and the saddest part... she's the sweetest dog in the world! I don't think I've ever seen a dog as starved for affection as her.

We're going to start the de-ticking process tomorrow and hopefully alleviate some of her pain. I know she has to be miserable with all of those blood suckers clinging to her. LaVaughn put some medicated ointment on her earlier, that should help with some of the itch and discomfort. I guess we'll see where we stand tomorrow.

I suppose that's all for now. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Spirit Of The Radio by Rush

Here are the pics:

 See how scruffy she is?

 Seriously though, she's one of the cutest little dogs ever!

This is just a taste of what her skin and coat looks like. It's horrible! 

And now for a video, just to show you how sweet she is:

No comments: