Saying goodbye...

No matter who, or what it is, saying goodbye is never easy.

Taylor came by earlier today to pick up her little girl, Lilah. It was a sad departure, but I know Lilah is going to the best home possible! Taylor didn't just run in and say, "Gimme muh glider." and go. She and her friend, Payton, stayed for well over two hours and chatted with me and played with the gliders.

I got all the gliders out and let the two of them interact with them. Sadie and Pip were too sleepy to get out and play. They stuffed their faces with a few yoggies and feel back into their slumber. I got Vi and Chloe out a couple different times, but they weren't having it either. They ate a couple yoggies and went back to sleep.

Kira and Logan were the social butterflies. After I got them out in their pouch, they jumped around on and inside of the cage. They were completely content and mellow the entire time. All the gliders were on their best behavior, but especially them! Lilah was a complete doll as well. She warmed right up to Taylor and Payton both!

The gliders definitely made me a proud mommy.

We talked about breeding for a while and what some of the breeding requirements are, but we spent the majority of the time talking about ghosts! I think that was mainly my fault. It's an obsession, so I talk about it in random intervals. My house is also semi haunted, so that really got them going! Especially when the closet door popped for no apparent reason. Ha, good times.

Well, I suppose that's all for now. I'm going to leave you with some adorable photos of, Sadie.

Love & Peace

-Megan








No comments: